Batman:Arkham City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 Discussion Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confirmed Villians for Arkham City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick
Admin
Rick

Confirmed Villians for Arkham City Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed Villians for Arkham City   Confirmed Villians for Arkham City EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:14 pm

It has been revealed that a villain that goes by the name of Calender Man is going to appear in Batman:Arkham City. Whether he is going to play a major role or not is unrevealed. It has also been revealed that his personality and interaction can change depending on the day, time or even date. Set your consoles time a month ahead and you will get a completely different conversation from your last.

As well as Calendar Man. Two-Face, The Riddler, Mr Freeze and of course the Joker are all confirmed to make an appearance in Arkham City. Victor Zsasz is also rumored to be in it. With all these Villains and a lot more to come, Arkham City is sure to be more explosive then the first one.
Back to top Go down
https://batmanarkhamcity.forumotion.com
Dark Knight

Dark Knight

PostSubject: Wasn't there...   Confirmed Villians for Arkham City EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Wasn't Talia al ghul confirmed to be in the game? I could be wrong but I think I read it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
kmas508

kmas508

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Villians for Arkham City   Confirmed Villians for Arkham City EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:08 am

talia and mr freeze aren,t confirmed as a interview with a worker said there will be no talia or freeze but they where at the pub at the time also zsaz is confirmed.

list
.Joker
.harley
.zsaz
.riddler
.two face
.calenderman
.catwoman
.hugo

non-confirmed
.bane (end scene)
.scarecrow(^)
.killer croc(^)
.peguin(teaser triler)
.black mask(^)
.mr frezze(actor)
.talia(^)

in my opinion
.mad hatter(as actor david kaye is in it and that his perfect role from his voice)
Back to top Go down
Rick
Admin
Rick

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Villians for Arkham City   Confirmed Villians for Arkham City EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:02 am

Thanks for that list Kmas508, I wasn't completely sure if Talia was confirmed or not.
Back to top Go down
https://batmanarkhamcity.forumotion.com
kmas508

kmas508

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Villians for Arkham City   Confirmed Villians for Arkham City EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 am

if you look carefully you can see peguins bar
iceburg LOUNGE Confirmed Villians for Arkham City Batman15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed Villians for Arkham City   Confirmed Villians for Arkham City Empty

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Villians for Arkham City
Page 1 of 1